Sunday, February 22, 2015

Restrooms

We traveled a lot today. I'm going to say again how great it is to have such easy access to public transportation. When you travel it's really important to stay hydrated, and that is going to cause me to take a few minutes and get on a soap box.

In the states it's tough to find a bathroom when you are out and about. You won't just be walking down the street and run into one. Here they are really very accessible. I have never been out traveling and sightseeing, and not been able to find a restroom. The best part is I have only been in a couple that were not super clean.

Here's my soapbox. In the states we have people trying to make it more difficult for people to use a bathroom, if they don't fit the mold. I have only been in a couple bathrooms here that didn't have a female cleaner cleaning the bathroom while I was using it. I still can't figure out what people are worried about. Do people really think that they have something that people haven't seen before? If they do then they should show it off!


No comments:

Post a Comment