Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Today I had to say goodbye and start the long journey home. We were up very early today lucky for it. Kuan was going to put me on a shuttle bus to the airport so we lugged the luggage through the tunnel and off to the bus station. We found out that the earliest bus was 7 am. I could have taken the bus but it would have meant cutting it very close at the airport.
Kuan decided he would drive me but stopped at the hotel front desk to ask about cab or shuttle pricing from the hotel. They recommended we use the high speed rail so we set off to the station. Turns out it was a pretty easy way to get to the airport.
I had to make a transfer to a shuttle bus once I got to Tauyuan but I found the bus and was on my way to the airport. I got our tax refund from purchases and something to eat and now I am at the gate and they will be boarding in a few minutes.

I'm very sad to be leaving. I made Kuan promise to bring me back as often as we can. I hope to come back every year but will be ok if I can make it back once every two.




No comments:

Post a Comment